via) Last year, Mooncup, makers of silicone menstrual cups, ran a poster campaign in London inviting ladies to submit their favorite nicknames for their Lady Garden. (Many of them were probably submitted by teenage boys. You can still submit yours here.) Now, they've released a song featuring some of those names. You can even buy it on iTunes. The proceeds will go to a charity picked by Mooncup's facebook fans. I'm disappointed "South Mouth" didn't make the cut. The piano player's ill-advised attempt to join in during the chorus was a nice touch. Ad agency: St. Luke's. Singer: Amanda Dawson. Previously in: VaginaVertising.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: copyranter
- Location: New York, New York
The Best Fucking Ad Blogger in the World™——now writing for BuzzFeed.com. I have been an NYC advertising copywriter for 19 years. I hate capri pants. Also: advertising, PR, midtown, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, going to Brooklyn, NYC realtors, New York City, fake blondes, real blondes, saline implants, silicone implants, Civil War enthusiasts, Republicans, Democrats, Liberals, Conservatives, fireworks, parades, Summer, Winter, greeting cards, stuffed animals, children's drawings, religions, personal trainers, golf, golf courses, golfers, polo shirts, turtlenecks, scarves, The Yankees, Yankee fans, mooks, Streeters, iBankers, the Hamptons, Hoboken, Chicago, Texas, Florida, people who don't know how to walk in NYC, whistling, Moby, TV, Radio, Magazines, Newspapers, stand-up comedy, Improv comedy, sketch comedy, "alt" comedy, Readings, poetry slams, SUVs, PCs, drinking straws, weddings, Brunch, fondue fountains, chick peas, Starbucks coffee, journalists, screenwriters (dicks), short men (Napoleon Complexed turds), Scrabble®, people who don't hate anything. I probably at least don't care for you.
- 1990: How Mr. Rogers dealt with stalking 6-year-ol...
- Gillette paints/shaves a big stupid 2,800 square m...
- Presenting Condom Ads with Sperm Butterflies/Firef...
- Beer Package Design Hall of Fame.
- Graphic Design FAIL of the Millennium.
- This is the strangest aspirin commercial you will ...
- ...and here's a video of a dog parking a car.
- The worst WonderBra ad I've ever seen.
- Jean Claude Van Damme is funny for Coors Light.
- Exclusive behind the scenes peek at what the creat...