Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No wait, THIS is my favorite Lego ad of all time.

(click ad) My previous favorites, via Germany, here. The ad is part of a campaign from late last year, via Russia. It's resurfacing this week because it just won a Grand Prix at the Golden Drum awards. I'm instantly a child again. Probable Gold Lion winner at Cannes in June. Ad agency: Leo Burnett, Moscow. Related: the first campaign I did 2nd week at SVA was for Lego. Here're the ads. Mock them at will.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very nice indeed, but it seems to me there are parts in it that are not LEGO. Now, this is pure LEGO art -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/39134527@N04/

9:09 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Yeah, they used a little creative license, which doesn't bother me.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Beetlecat said...

Which parts aren't LEGO? You mean because it isn't made entirely of rectangular bricks? :)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home