Monday, September 13, 2010

WonderBra unveils first 3-D billboard in London today.


(click images, via and via) It features Brazilian model Sabraine Banado and hangs near Waterloo Station. It's advertising the Full Effect WonderBra which is designed to make breasts appear two sizes larger. Passersby will need to be sporting "3-DD" (their term) glasses to experience the full effect of the Full Effect. Here's the corresponding website. Look for wankers in goofy-looking eyewear sitting on benches with their hands in their pockets. Me, I'm flaccid. Call me when they erect their first 3-D tactile billboard. Click here to see eight previous WonderBra ads.

11 Comments:

Blogger nobody said...

That's a stupid idea. Nobody is going to be getting 3D glasses so they can look at someone's tits on a billboard.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous anna said...

^ Have you ever met a [heterosexual] man?

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get some 3D glasses, so I can look at tits on billboards?

12:45 AM  
Anonymous somebody said...

I AM.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous WiredEarp said...

But, they're probably getting international attention and media coverage for it. Maybe they're not so stupid as you think...

However, just saw it with my 3d glasses - 3D pop out effect is pretty average. Will probably be better on the full size board, but it looks like they've minimized the 3Dness so it looks ok in 2D as well.

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Zeri said...

So, you're saying that you'll be getting some? I agree. I think I shall too.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would

2:40 AM  
Anonymous John said...

I think you're wrong.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

"That's a stupid idea. Nobody is going to be getting 3D glasses so they can look at someone's tits on a billboard.", said Nobody.

I see what you did there.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Unapologetically Mundane said...

Sort of in love with you, Mary Beth.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous I said...

Shouldn't it be in 3-double-D?

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home