Wednesday, September 08, 2010

WonderBra Ad Features Big-Boobed Big Bad Wolf?

(click ad, via) This is, without a doubt, the dumbest WonderBra ad I've seen in the last five+ years (add it to the dumbest ads ever assemblage). So, he's wearing grandma's WonderBra. How would a WonderBra enhance a male wolf? Or, any wolf? I mean, wolves don't really have boobs to speak of, right? This ad just doesn't make a hair of sense. By the Frankfurt, Germany office of Publicis. Previous WonderBra ads: puzzlingsubtle coffin humorinsultingsubway installationglass-breakingdangerous.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the thinking is nostalgia and that of enlightenment to all things obvious when you're small. Or maybe the men thought it was a good idea!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous mrjohn said...

Maybe when my moobs get a bit bigger I'll be in their target market

11:19 PM  
Anonymous fairy tail said...

"Oh, grandmother, what big ears you have!"

"What! I can't hear you, my child!"

The WonderBra is on the big bad wolf's head.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Gabriella Gray said...

I think it's funny.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home