Monday, March 31, 2008

JOCKEY UNDERWEAR KEEPS YOUR BALLS FROM SHIFTING.


(click ads for closer look)
The Scrotum. Ball Sack. Bollocks. Whatever you prefer to call it/them, it's/they're just not something you see touched upon in ads, even men's underwear ads (one exception was this recent Tom Ford ad with painful crotch grab.). But these layouts for Jockey's new "3-D Innovations" underwear are gleefully, in-you-face testicular. They're via Thailand, so don't look for the campaign stateside anytime ever. And as a man with balls, I gotta say the ads hit a certain nerve, though not really the purchasing nerve. (one more execution, a rodeo rider, here)

9 Comments:

Blogger Andy Bosselman said...

Today I happened to cover some exaggerated squirrel balls found in an ad in Denver's alterna weekly.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no "heheh" on "touched upon"?

This also reminds me of that (bad) old joke with nuts on a wall, a chest, a chin... Perhaps there's an untapped synergy here with the blowjob advertising.

4:00 PM  
Blogger watchwhathappens said...

here's my thought: unncessary

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testacular.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I participate in sports where you'd need the ball retention. I have balls that like to hang.

I work as an Art Director and am in my 20s. I don't like to hate. I have a crude sense of humor but these do nothing for me. Nothing.

To be somewhat positive, the bungee jump feels better but the hand-plant shot/context is weak.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Feh23 said...

While I am all for more actual genitals in advertising, could they possibly have made the testicles any less appealing? Maybe added some razor burn, a syphilis sore, weeping herpes or something to those hairless faux sacs. Even if I had balls, this does not make me want the underpants.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, anony-nony.

I'll participate in sports that don't force me to grow mutant testes on my forehead, thanks. You can retain your "ball retention," weirdo.

Free the Crotchfield Two! No sale!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Matt

Guess what? You're a cunt. Do you have that growing from your crotch? Probably not but you're still a cunt.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wear jockey underwear when i play sports or skate. and anon, your comment is beyond unecessary no one want to know your friends like to hang. seriously man.

Cheers,
Ben

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home