Friday, January 25, 2008

Photoshopped Lettuce Leaves/Pam Less Than Satisfying.

(click Pam to go leaf peeking)
But I guess it's what to expect when the model is an overly retouched, inorganic Tomato (sorry, feminists). Come on PETA! The other "Lettuce Ladies," including Elizabeth Berkley, look much more natural. I love me some tasty veg food, and (mostly) support your extremist stunts. But, if you're gonna convert the bunny-killing cow-eating fur-wearing Troglodytes, you gotta present a more authentic, natural picture, right? Although I guess Pam makes for a pretty convincing cavewoman. Note: don't worry ladies, there are also Broccoli Boys! Yes, critics, I know this is not a new Website. (thanks to Devin Brown for the tip)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total shite. As punishment for PETA's half-assery with this piece, I'm going to eat a puppy.

9:41 AM  
Blogger HighJive said...

there's a line involving "french dressing" here, but just don't have the time to craft it.

12:09 PM  
Blogger SchizoFishNChimps said...

Are you still a vegetarian if you eat beaver?

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross! Lettuce = Pam's Hep C cooch. That is not the type of dressing I had in mind for my salads. Now I'm a carnivore until I find something to cauterize my mental wound.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Pam, I will not toss your salad.

6:26 PM  
Blogger cat m. said...

what's interesting is how there are almost 5 times as many lettuce ladies as there are broccoli boys, (none of whom are famous) while it's five times as likely that a woman become a vegetarian.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home