One of our finest thespians delivers his best performance.
(click image to closer examine Bobbie's near smile)
Other headlines considered for De Niro's outdoor banner, part of Mayor Bloomberg's new tourist-friendly "Just Ask The Locals" advertising campaign:
• "I think someone should just take this city and just... just flush it down the fuckin' toilet."
• "...if you come back here - we catch either one of you - we're gonna break your fuckin' heads and you won't walk out of here. You see that fuckin' saw? We're gonna use it."
• "Now you will learn about loss! Loss of freedom! Loss of humanity! Now you and I will truly be the same..."
• "Your mommy's not happy... your daddy's not happy, and you know what? You're not happy."
• "I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss... I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss, I'm da boss."
• I'll fuck you right where you breathe, because I don't give two shits about you or nobody else."
(hanging on 8th Ave., between 18th & 19th St. sorry, it was twilight)
previously in celebs in ads:
1. more GAP celebrity pap.
2. Gwynnie Paltrow is African.
3. What's next, Burt? Burt's Bees?
4. Working with JK Simmons and Dennis Miller.
5. Can't spell "anthropomorphism" without "Mohr."